This class meets once a week focusing on the basics and essentials on your feet. Students will learn their objectives, numerous set-ups, and effective techniques in order to take their opponents to the ground.
Each session is overseen by our coach who has twenty years of take down and coaching experience. This is an all levels class which includes everyone regardless of your experience.
- Learn your goals and objectives while engaging on the feet
- Learn various entries to set up take downs and throws
- Learn efficient ways to get your opponent on the ground
- Learn how to chain take downs in combination
- Learn how to out maneuver your opponent on the ground
- Participate in functional drilling and live grappling*
- At times conduct Q&A sessions
Live grappling is optional for beginners.