All levels class includes everyone regardless of your experience. The techniques are taught in a progressive manner starting at the most basic level, to intermediate, and advanced so everyone will benefit from the lesson.
The all levels class instructor will be working on a specific theme over a certain period of time. There is a progression to each lesson. The class structure allows students of all experience levels the opportunity to learn.
- Learn how to apply submission holds and joint locks responsibly
- Learn how to chain offensive and defensive techniques
- Learn how to safely take someone down and out maneuver them
- Learn how to properly escape pins and holds
- Participate in functional drilling and live grappling
- Discuss various ways to become less of a target for an attack
- Discuss the importance of both self defense and the art of Jiu-Jitsu
- At times conduct Q&A sessions
Live grappling is optional for beginners.